Thursday, May 5, 2011

SOME of the Things That Annoy the Shit Out of Me.

  • People chomping on gum like it’s their job and when you talk to them about it they say, “OMG- I didn’t even realize I was doing that!” while twirling their hair around their finger. But then they continue to do it.
  • Bad drivers. How hard is it to learn how to merge? Really. And turning right from a left lane? Seriously?
  • Pajama jeans.
  • People who think that because I’m blond I MUST be dumb. When you do that, say that, or act like that- I will turn around and out-smart you under the table. And you’ll look like an ass.
  • Co-workers who chew on ice. All the time. Including in meetings. And spit it out all over you.
  • People who say, “I know you’re busy, but….” And totally continue to interrupt you like you aren’t busy.
  • Skinny girls.
  • Lady Gaga. Enough said.
  • Anyone expecting any productivity out of me prior to 10:00am. Also between 11:30am-2:00pm. And after 3:00pm for that matter.
  • Jeggings (or all leggings for that matter) and people who should definitely NOT be wearing them. I don’t need to see all that business going on back there.
  • Someone trying to argue with me or trying to prove me wrong. I will win. Because I always do. And I’ll make you cry.
  • One uppers. For example: I went to the local mall and purchased a shirt. One upper flew out to Beverly Hills and went to Rodeo Drive and bought 20 shirts and 32 pairs of jeans and 6 pairs of shoes. And while she was there, she was found by an agent and was hired for a commercial. Cuz she’s just a little bit better than you.
  • Interrupters.
  • People who ask you a question but then don’t let you answer it. Or they answer it for you.
  • Children without manners.
  • Jessica Simpson, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and the cast of jersey Shore. They are all on the bus that I’m sending over the cliff.
  • People who want you to vote for their child as the new face of the Gap. Over and over. Newsflash- you’re child isn’t that cute. That’s why I haven’t voted for him/her.
  • Being told what to do. Or someone “suggesting” you do something….. like you aren’t 31 years old and don’t have a mind of your own. 
  • 5......5 dollar......5 dollar footlong.  
  • My phone ringing before noon on a weekend. 

4 comments:

  1. may i suggest (if accepting suggestions for your blog does not annoy the shit out of you) that you make this a regular feature? say every other friday or once a month or something? LOVE this list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pajama jeans are my favorite on the list this week. I agree with Melissa...it should be a regular feature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addition (and no, I'm not trying to one up you)...People who eat popcorn with their mouth open in movie theaters. Or just people who chew with their mouth open period. My dirty looks shot over to them simply doesn't seem to be doing the trick. My parents told me they'd never take me out in public again to eat if I didn't stop. I was 5. It worked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Ladies.... I'm definitely turning this into a weekly or monthly thing. I'm going to keep track of this things that happen that really piss me off so that I can have another GOOD LONG list for you to read. Maybe the first thing on the list will be people who suggest what I should write on my blog... JUST KIDDING!! I love the suggestions and comments.

    ReplyDelete

Only comment if you are going to tell me how awesome I am. If you don't, I will hunt you down and cut a bitch.