Saturday, September 3, 2011

Stay Away, Mo Fo!!!

Ok so you've probably read about my salesman stalker either on FB or from this blog.  I got a phone call from my development letting me know that they were ordering No Soliciting signs for our three entrances. BUT- they wouldn't be here for about two weeks.  Boo. 

Anyways- I would've been fine with this except that since the lady called me back, the same douche bag has knocked on my door twice.  That I know of.  So I've taken it upon myself to put up my own sign on my door so that if he does knock on it again- I am justified by calling the cops on him.  Although, I would say ringing my bell over 20 times within the last few weeks would be grounds enough to call the cops. 



I googled and searched on Pinterest for cute or sarcastic No Soliciting signs and found a woman who had free templates on her blog. Thank you friendly blog lady!!  So I printed out her 6 templates and they are below.  All of them are 5 X 7- which is also the perfect size for a picture frame.... (hmmm I wonder where I am going with this....)


On my way home from work yesterday I stopped at TJ Maxx to check out picture frames and found this ugly gold beauty for only $7.99 so in the cart it went. 


I then headed to Walmart to find the perfect color to spray it and didn't find what I was looking for.  So I headed over to Lowe's and found the PERFECT color to match one of the templates above.  I got home and taped up the frame and started spraying away!!



And here's what she looked like today after she was all dry. 



Isn't that the cutest fuck off sign you've ever seen?  Now I just had to figure out how to attach it to my front door.  While I was at Walmart I picked up a Command hanging hook in brushed nickel to match the door hardware.  But clearly there's nothing on the frame to attach it to that. 



Well I had a leftover Ann Taylor Loft bag with ribbons as the handles.  So I took off one of the ribbons and attached it to the frame and hung the frame by that.  Then as a safety precaution, I added felt pads to the back of the frame all over so that if it gets windy or if the door should get slammed in someones face, it wouldn't scratch up the door or break the frame. 

And without further ado..... here she is!!!




Think he'll get the hint next time?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comment if you are going to tell me how awesome I am. If you don't, I will hunt you down and cut a bitch.