Friday, October 28, 2011

Change to the Blog

Hi Everyone!

Not sure if you noticed.  But I made a slight change to the blog a bit back.  I haven't shortened my enormously LONG and DRAWN OUT posts.  You aren't that lucky.  Sorryboutcha.  But I've put in a page break to most of the posts.  So you are getting the first couple of paragraphs of the blog and then you see "Continue reading this funniness."  You'll need to click that purple link and you'll get the entire post.  Its kind of hidden at the bottom so if you haven't seen it it's not because you are blind.  Or going blind.  You just might need a slight change in your prescription.  Just sayin.  So anyway- enjoy your weekend and finish reading the rest of the posts.

You didn't realize that I wasn't done after the first two paragraphs?  Silly you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only comment if you are going to tell me how awesome I am. If you don't, I will hunt you down and cut a bitch.