Below are the goals. All 14 of them. I can't believe I actually finished some of them and didn't finish the others. But that just leaves something for this year! Plus a little more.
So for this year- here are my hopes and dreams.
- Enclose the screened in porch. I will be putting in windows and a new door. Definitely need to make this room weather proof. I'm over cleaning it and vacuuming up spiders and bugs. I'm over dirty furniture and not using the room. Plus by enclosing it, I can also use this room as storage for the outdoor furniture in the winter, rather than cluttering up the already messy garage. This project is TOP PRIORITY for this year.
- Re-paint the kitchen cabinets. As of right now the plan is to still go with aqua. We'll see.
- Re-paint and do a wall treatment for the back spare room. Building the bed was just the first step in working on this room. I was convinced to NOT paint the furniture but the wall color needs to go and I want to do a wall feature.
- Finish the closet. Oy. Don't get me started.
- Remove the glass shower door in the master bathroom to go along with the new floor, tile and faucets that should have been done this year. :)
- Build the outdoor furniture. I have the plans. I just need to start working on them. There are going to be a couple different areas of new seating and I can't wait for them to get built.
- Fireplace in the master bedroom. Maybe. Not so sure of this one anymore. But it would be awesome.
- Work on the garage. It's so bad. I can't close my garage door quick enough when I get home.
I really hope that this coming year allows me to do more. I will say that 2014 kicked my ass in more ways than I can count and I'm certainly glad that it's over. There were times that I really didn't know if I'd make it through- especially the last few months. But it's a new year and a new me and I can't wait to see what happens!!
So to all of you out there still reading this little blog of mine- I wish you a happy, healthy, prosperous year filled with love and friendship. Now go out there and make shit count! Muah!