If You Really Knew Me, You'd Know That....

~ My favorite color is clear
~ I write left handed
~ I prefer to call my hair ombre after two months of not dying it when in reality it's straight up white trash roots
~ I HATE talking about politics (and those who do in front of me)
~ I listen to pretty much all types of music minus polka and death metal and the only time I'm not listening to music is when I'm sleeping
~ I will forever speak my mind even if it hurts your feelings
~ I wear some form of Patriots colors on Sundays at Colts games
~ I have a slight obsession with my boobs
~ I don't drink coffee unless it's a large iced vanilla from D & D
~ I hate chocolate (unless it's a York peppermint patty, Snickers, Twix or peanut M & M's)
~ I make the best carrot cake ever. I'm not lying.
~ You only get one shot with me and if you ruin it we are done
~ My favorite movie is The Sweetest Thing (Fuck Grandma) although for a long time it was Love Jones
~ My only goal in life is to make people laugh
~ I love me some fruity beer
~ I would love to have children some day (OK, Mom?) but I refuse to physically HAVE children.  These hips are wide enough bitches!
~ I fucking LOVE to swear
~ When someone pisses me off I tell them to suck my left tit (while grabbing it)- including bosses
~ I watch Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl and I'm not ashamed to admit it.  Well, while we're on it I also love Britney Spears
~ I get very annoyed very easily and you know exactly when that happens
~ I don't have any tattoos and I'm totally fine with that
~ I love amusement park rides but get WICKED FUCKING motion sick riding them to the point that I tend to vomit or at least turn a really gross shade of green
~ I love being inappropriate at the most inopportune times
~ I don't half-ass anything
~ I'm obsessed with a clean house but tend to never put my clothes away
~ I will watch any and all movies or tv shows having to do with cheerleading or dance
~ I make lists for everything.
~ I sing going up and down the aisles in the grocery store.  Loud.
~ I'm fucking awesome.

So what should I know about YOU?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Mason Jar Oil Burner

Almost Finished Newly Renovated Kitchen....Almost

There Must Be Something About This Color