Landscaping Part 3,427

Got some updates.  My body hurts.  My ass is bruised.  My thighs ache.  But that's not really an update is it?  Here are some visual updates.

{wayyyyyyy before}

{before}

{after!!!!!!}

{wayyyyyyy before}

{before}

{now}

Can I just tell you that this side of the house is a BITCH!  The grass took forever to dig up.  The ground is clay.  It is not cooperating with my easy peasy way of doing things.  I had to alter my landscaping design (what- you don't make drawings to scale for everything like I do???) because the asshole builders dumped their leftover concrete over here so I spend time digging up a hole only to find that a foot down it's solid rock.  Fuckers.  So now instead of the purple bush being separate and the landscaping design being based on three lilac pushes, I now have to include it.  I'm basically pretending that the purple bush actually IS a lilac bush.  Please don't tell me otherwise.  I have this thing.  Some call it OCD.  I call it "I like my stuff symmetrical and balanced."  Don't judge.  Or I'll cut you.  If I could lift my arms.    Time for a beer.

If you didn't catch my last post on landscaping- click here to check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Mason Jar Oil Burner

Almost Finished Newly Renovated Kitchen....Almost

There Must Be Something About This Color