Photo Dump- The Latest Happenings at My Palace

{my new welcome mat}

{my garage is FIXED!!!!! only 9 months later!}

{Happy Memorial Day}




After MANY grueling hours in the yard sweating my tittays off.  Here is where we are now.  








The edger bricks are just stacked there and aren't really in place but I wanted to see the design so that I could feel a little sense of accomplishment.  It's actually starting to take shape.  I've probably got a couple more weekends worth of work but I had to stop for the day.  It's 95 degrees here and the sun was just beating down on me.  I couldn't take it anymore.  

The even better news is that the lot across the street from me has sold.  FINALLY.  For fucks sake it's been  available for over 2 years. It's the last lot on my end of the street.  Unfortunately that will mean that I have to listen to 3 months of construction on Saturday mornings.  But I'll take it. And maybe it'll be a hot single man who moves in. Or hot single brothers per Miss Beth's request.  I guess I could share if there were two of them.  Now I'm really going to have to kick this landscaping into gear.  I've been dumping all of my dead grass and dirt into that lot.  Bad Kristi.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Mason Jar Oil Burner

Almost Finished Newly Renovated Kitchen....Almost

There Must Be Something About This Color