Happy 100th Post!!

Actually this is my 101st post.  But how awesome is it that I've written 100 posts?!?!



Are you guys sick of me yet?  I mean, I see my stats and I can tell that you all are still reading.  So I know there are some of you out there.  Somewhere.  Far far away.  Maybe it's just for the swears?  I hope that you are still finding me hilarious at my being candid with you all.  I mean who else posts stories with dirty bras and boxes of tampons in the background?  Or shows how disgusting I can be when I don't want to do dishes and let 2 weeks worth pile up on the counters because my dishwasher is full?  Or thinks that others really care about what my new welcome mat looks like?

I honestly never thought that I would be able to do this- telling you all about my life through this medium.  I figured I'd get bored as you all know my attention span is smaller than a gnat.  People have always said that I need to write a book about my life because even with this 100 posts under my belt- there are still PLENTY of ridiculous stories that I have out there that having zero to do with DIY.  But I just never thought that I could put myself out there.  And I honestly never thought that you would care enough to read and it would just be my parents because they felt they had too.  Love you mom and dad!  Sorry for all the shit talking!!

One of my favorite things about doing this blog is receiving the emails and messages from you showing me your projects that you've done after you saw something that I did and it inspired you feel like you could do it too.  That really makes my day.  

I hope you all continue on this journey with me as I really am having a blast telling and showing you all my life behind the closed doors.  And if you don't, well, you can suck my left tit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Mason Jar Oil Burner

Almost Finished Newly Renovated Kitchen....Almost

There Must Be Something About This Color