Happy Blogiversary To ME!!!!!

So in all the craziness that is Super Bowl- my pretty Girl with the Pink Toolbelt blog turned one year old!!! How awesome is that?!?!




Last year was a lot of fun for me.  You know, aside from the lack of sex and all.  I got a lot of projects done in the house which I hope you have enjoyed seeing and reading about.  I plan to have a LOT more for you this year.  I mean, as long as you fuckers are reading I've got to keep you entertained, right?

So cheers to another year of shit talking, swearing, filthy dirty stories about me!!  And all the handsome men  I'd like to molest.

Are you following me on Facebook yet?  What the fuck are you waiting for?  Seriously.  Click here

I'm also on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Mason Jar Oil Burner

Almost Finished Newly Renovated Kitchen....Almost

There Must Be Something About This Color